In the context of the sustainable development of the field of law, carrying out the research study from an interdisciplinary and/or comparative law perspective contributes to the understanding of the legislative process, the legal professions, the mechanisms existing in justice, the jurisprudence in various states. Thus, we aim for the studies that we will publish over time to contribute to the common planetary effort to ensure a climate of safety and freedom around us, in which sense we relate to several objectives contained in the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, namely: Object 16 "Peace, Justice and effective institutions", Object 4 "Quality education", Object 3 "Health and well-being".
Objective: The International Journal of Legal and Social Order (IJLSO) has as its general objective the publication of articles in the field of law aiming at international visibility both through the scientific profile of the authors and through the topic addressed which we want to be elaborated from both the perspective of law and education through the theoretical and/or practical component of preventing and/or combating delinquent acts/crimes.
At the same time, we aim to publish articles in the field of law, aiming at international visibility both through the scientific profile of the authors and through the topics addressed, which we strive to select according to the interest they present to the international scientific community.
As a result, the journal will have two sections: a law section, and an interdisciplinary section, through which we want to promote the link between law and other disciplines in the social sciences.
IJLSO is addressed to international scientific communities consisting of: researchers, professors, PhD students and individuals or legal entities interested in issues related to the interdependence between law and order in the context of sustainable development and of the need for high social capital.
The journal will include articles that will go through the entire review process, followed by a decision to publish them. The journal is open to the authors / researchers / doctoral students included in the project Public Security and the Need for Social Capital, as well as to international authors / researchers / doctoral students who, through the topics of the research carried out, contribute to achieving the IJLSO object.
IJLSO appears under the auspices of the SARA Law Research Center through the care of members of the journal board.
Frequency: 1 issue per year (December of each year)
IJLSO was founded in 2021 and is published in English.
There are no fees for publishing or reading the article in full.
ISSN 2810 – 4188 (Print)
ISSN 2821 – 4161 (Online)
ISSN-L 2810 – 4188
The International Journal of Legal and Social Order is indexed in:
KVK - Karlsruher Virtueller Katalok
No. 1/2023 IJLSO will include articles through which the authors will research on topics that can be included in the sections of the journal.
- Abstract thinking and concrete experience in (post) modern legal theory;
- The administration at the service of citizens;
- Generation of legal experts for humanity;
- Respect for fundamental rights of the person during judicial proceedings - as an expression of the concept of public security;
- Personal safety. The social capital. Legal framework, financial resources and efficient institutional construction;
- Cyber education in the context of the information society;
- Law in books and law in practice in the context of sustainable development: legal education and law enforcement;
- Protection and limitations of fundamental rights in the current legislative context;
- Consumer protection through national and european legislation in the field of medicinal products for human use and medical devices.
Section: Social Order
- Resilience of national minorities in the context of the war in Ukraine;
- Predictive analysis in behavioral psychology - applications in polygraph assessment, personality assessment and antisocial tendencies;
- Limiting the phenomenon of poverty and social exclusion - optimizing the quality of life;
- The importance of knowledge of technical-scientific methods and means applied in the field of forestry - approach in the context of public safety;
- Medical professionals. Security, trust.